- BBM programme aims at providing high quality professional education in Management to form the young men and women of today to face the present day industrial and business needs. The training programme is aimed at the development of the whole person to equip him/her with all the required managerial skills.
- The teaching- learning methodology include role plays, industry and field visits, case studies, projects, seminars and presentations in addition to classroom instruction with the help of audio-visual aids.
- The students are encouraged to take up CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) SAP (Systems Applications and Products) programs during the course. Classes are organized in the campus for these programs.
- All the students are recommended to own laptops for their personal study, project preparations and presentations, class reports etc.
- Eligibility: 10+2 / Pre-University Course/Equivalent (During admissions, the College fixes minimum cut off marks from the qualifying examination).
|Add-on Courses offered as part of Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)|
|I year||Soft Skills|
|II & III year||Coaching for Competitive Exams and Recruitment Exams|