Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com with ACCA)]
This program is offered by Bangalore University and by Association of Chartered Accountants, UK. The B.com syllabus with finance elective of Bangalore University is integrated with ACCA papers. This means the students have an opportunity to get ACCA qualification along with their university degree. ACCA is a global body for professional accountants founded in 1904. It is the largest and fastest growing qualification in the world.
B.Com Integrated ( B.Com with ACCA) program at St. Claret College helps the students to get exemption of first six papers of ACCA after the completion of the first year. Since the curriculum is already integrated or embedded in the B.Com syllabus, the students can finish ACCA Professional qualification without much additional training.
The student has to write only 8 external papers out of 14 papers to be ACCA qualified. Along with the ACCA Qualification, the students are eligible for getting a certificate in IFRS from ACCA and ICFE (International Certificate in Financial English) from the University of Cambridge after the Semester 3.
In addition to this, the students have options for getting an Advanced Diploma and B.Sc. in Applied Accounting after the completion of 3rd Semester.
|Add-on Courses offered as part of B.Com (Regular) & B.Com (Professional with ACCA)|
|I year||Tally ERP 9|
|II year||Diploma in Banking & Finance (Certified by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance)|
|III year||Advanced MS Excel|
Advantages of Doing B.Com With ACCA
- Accepted in 180 countries
- Certificate from IFRS from ACCA
- ACCA qualification along with B.com
- Exemption of first six papers ofACCA out of 14 papers
- Curriculum already integrated with B.com Syllabus
- Options for an Advanced Diploma and B.Sc in Applied Accounting after the completion of 3rd semester
- Special coaching for 3 papers by ISDC (International Skill Development Corporation) during 5th Semester