Applicants should read this entire section and the college Prospectus before filling in the application form
The Applicant can choose either Online Mode or Direct Mode to apply.
In Online Mode: Applicant can fill-in the application form online by clicking online application section
In Direct Mode: Applicant can obtain the application form after remitting the prescribed application fee at the Office of Admissions, St. Claret College, Bangalore.
- Application for Admission should be in the prescribed form issued by the Office of Admissions. Application Folders are issued from College Office for a payment of a nominal fee.
- Applications should be submitted personally by the Candidates. Incomplete Applications will not be processed.
One photocopy each of all relevant certificates is to be submitted along with the application form. No original certificates should be attached to the application form.
- Reservation Category candidates have to submit the photocopy of the caste/category certificate along with the Application form.
- A list of provisionally selected candidates will be published on the College Notice Board and on the college website along with the date and time for Admission Interview. The candidate shall take admission on the date and the time specified on the Admit Card. If a candidate does not appear for the interview at the time specified, he / she shall forfeit the selection and the seat will be offered to the eligible candidate in the waiting list.
- The Applicant should be present for admission along with the Parent / Guardian.
- All Original Certificates along with six passport size and four stamp size photographs should be produced at the time of admission.
- The Admission Process includes Interview, Payment of Fees, and Campus Culture Briefing.
- Admissions are subject to the approval of the Bangalore University.
- Fee Regulations :
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- A student joining the college after the commencement of the academic year shall pay the full fees for the year.
- Students are required to pay fees for the next higher class on the date and the time intimated to them from the College Office.
Eligibility for Admission:
- 10+2 / Pre-University Course/Equivalent (During admissions, the College fixes minimum cut off marks from the qualifying examination).
- Admission will be on merit.
- No recommendations will be entertained.
- The Applicant should satisfy all other conditions set by Bangalore University
Along with the application, one copy each of the relevant documents mentioned below must be submitted. At the time of admission interview, all the originals along with another set of photocopies of the same have to be produced:
- Transfer Certificate from School / College last attended.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate.
- PUC or Equivalent Marks Card.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in the case of student who have passed any exam other than Karnataka PU Exam.
- SC / ST / Backward Class Minority Certificates from Tahasildar.
- Letter from the parish priest in the case of Catholic candidates.
- Six passport size and four stamp-size photographs.
Additional Documents in case of foreign students:
- Valid Student Visa
- AIDS Test Clearance Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Residential Permit
For further queries on application and admission process, you may contact us through email: