Objective of the course
- To develop skills and knowledge on a sound foundation of commercial activities in today’s world.
- To develop analytical skills and knowledge pertaining to practical accounting system.
- To enhance good business communication skills to further activities in the growing world of opportunity to access markets.
- To prepare students for the emerging e-commerce trends in global market
Features of the course
- Specialization available in Finance, Accounting and Banking.
- Focus on preparing graduates equipped with special knowledge on Banking and Finance and in Accounting by offering Diploma in Banking and Finance certified by Indian Institute of Banking and Finance ( IIBF).
- On a regular basis Group Discussions, guest lectures, Presentations, Seminars and Case Studies are held to make the students job-ready.
- Students are to devote time for add on courses and take active part in the Business Club & E – cell Activities.
- The faculty members of the department adopt ICT method of teaching.
- Internal quality circles are formed in the classes and in the department.