Claret centre for Informatics (CCI) is a unique venture by St. Claret College to provide state-of-the-art informatics and optimization expertise to its student community for improving their efficiency and competitiveness in the areas of Commerce and Management, Language Skills, Computers and Information Technology. The centre aims at creating scientific temper, research rigour, holistic vision and leadership skills at the service of building up a better society. CCI offers the following certificate courses currently.
- DBF (Diploma in Banking and Finance)
- DITRM (Diploma in Taxation and Risk Management)
- DBA (Diploma in Basic Accounting)
- DWD (Diploma in Web Designing)
- Diploma in C#.NET (DCN)
- Certified .Net Programming Specialist (CNPS)
- DAES (Diploma in Advanced English Speaking)
Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF)
With the advent of globalization and related reforms the banking and finance sectors face the challenge to continuously innovate and improve and market their products and services. With a view to equip the students to face the challenges ahead the Department of Commerce has developed a certified diploma in banking and finance for students who aspire to make a career in finance.