The MBA program of St. Claret College (SCC) equips the students to make a confident entry into the corporate world through its program offering, extra-curricular agenda, international linkages and campus placements. Apart from the robust internship programs with companies, the mentoring by SCC’s dedicated team of full-time faculty members and visiting faculty rich in academic and industry experience helps the students to get a balanced exposure to research, academics and practical aspects of the industry. The aim of the two-year program is to develop holistic and veritable professionals, ready to jumpstart their career in the corporate world. This aim is achieved by imparting a blend of academic and co-curricular skills, with a tinge of social sensitivity. Besides the requisite managerial skills, our students also attain social, entrepreneurial and leadership skills. A very important parameter of success for any B-School is its ability to offer corporate interface for its students, which enhances their practical knowledge to face the corporate world. SCC, with its long standing history of over a decade in the field of professional management education has built strong partnerships with the corporate world, providing training for staff, collaborating on research & development programs, consultancy assignments and corporate projects. SCC strives to build up industry relevant interfaces by conducting workshops, topical seminars, special lectures, soft skills training and industrial visits for its students to expose them to the realms of the corporate environment. Management Development Programs (MDPs) are an integral part of SCC’s activities aimed at developing its interaction with the corporate world.
- Hi-Tech Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Automated Library & Information Resource Centre
- Sports Facilities
- Separate Hostel facilities for girls and boys
- ERP Interface
- Student Clubs
- Business Leaders Interaction
Admission Procedure for Postgraduate programs
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admissions
Applicants need to have 50% or above marks in aggregate in the qualifying undergraduate/postgraduate examination from any recognized university. Those in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters/years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far. Even if an offer of admission is given to such candidates, it will be only provisional, and will be automatically cancelled if the candidate fails in the examination or fails to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
Entrance Test scores accepted:
- A minimum MAT score of 500
- A minimum XAT score of 50 percentile
- We also accept GMAT, CAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
Selection will be based on the scores of Graduate/Undergraduate exam, Entrance Test, GD, and Interview.
I. Documents required (Original with Two Copies)
- Original X, PU/XII Marks Card, and Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate
- MAT or any other Entrance Test Score card
- Eight passport size and Four Stamp size photos
- Caste Certificate, if any
NRI s & Foreign Students (In addition to the above)
- Valid Passport copy
- Residential Permit issued by the Commissioner of Police
- HIV Negative Certificate
- Yellow Fever Test Certificate
II. Admission Procedure
- Duly filled up Application forms along with the photocopies of the documents mentioned above should be submitted to the office.
- Eligible candidates will be informed of the Interview date on the website. No personal intimation will be given to the candidates. Candidates will have to appear for the interview on the prescribed date, and if selected, should take the admission on the same day itself after paying the requisite fees.