Master of Business Administration
I am St. Claret Institute of Management at St. Claret College. I was established in 2011 as part of St. Claret College for taking care of management education of students. I am part of more than 150 educational institutions run by international Missionary Congregation of Claretians. Management education that is offered here is a purposeful course that prepares aspiring managers/entrepreneurs to exceed their expectations and reach the horizons of their imagination. Along with taking care of the intellectual pursuits of the students by offering three specialization in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources, I also give them values so that the managers/leaders that go out from here are true leaders who can do business with integrity. This Institute is a meeting ground of diversities, with students from many cultures, faiths and nationalities. Cross-cultural sensitivity and respect for diversity is inculcated in the mind of every Claretine. The focus on excellence and value-based education makes learning an exciting experience here. Students who graduate from here are placed in high positions of the corporate ladder, making a crucial difference in the society
Scope of the Programme
Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate Master’s Degree focusing on Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Economics and allied subjects. MBA requires two years of full-time study, after which the students get employed in fields such as financial services, marketing, project management, general management and business consulting. Alternately, they can pursue a career in the field of teaching and research in universities and colleges. An MBA degree also qualifies the students to enter the field of business-related research areas by pursuing M.Phil and/or Ph.D in Management subjects. SCIM, with its decade of excellence in education, provides the perfect ambience for pursuing dreams of making it big in the field of Management. Welcome aboard, and give wings to your dreams.
- Faith in God
- Truthfulness & Personal Integrity
- Respectful Relationality
- Synergic Co-operation
- Intellectual Competence
- To provide the students with the latest developments in the field of management and impart knowledge using modern pedagogical methods.
- To equip the potential managers with the experience of solving real life organizational problems through various case studies, industrial visits, research activities, seminars on modern management issues and interaction with industry professionals.
- To produce managers who are not only academically inclined, but also have a humane approach to life and will play a strong role in social transformation.
A graduate / honours degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university in India or abroad. In case of SC/ST/Cat I candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained.
Those in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters/years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far. Even if an offer of admission is given to such candidates, it will be only provisional, and will be automatically cancelled if the candidate fails in the qualifying examination or fails to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Fill the online application form and upload copies of the documents mentioned above.
- Selection Process will consist of Qualifying Exam Scores, Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and Test Scores. Candidates will be informed of the dates on the website. No personal intimation will be given to the candidates.
- If selected, should take the admission within three days by paying the requisite fees.
- Your admission also depends on the approval given by Bangalore University.
- Permission for admission to the Semester Examinations will be granted only if:
- The student has put in at least 80% of attendance in each subject during the semester.
- The student gets at least the minimum required pass marks in the internal examinations conducted by the Institute and the Principal/Director is satisfied with the character and conduct of the student.
- Students are expected to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Institute
- Fees, once paid, will be refunded only according to the UGC / AICTE guidelines.
Placements are the strength of St. Claret College. St. Claret College gives 100% Placements to the students who opt for placements after their studies. The Placement and Training Department also takes care of those students who opt for Higher Studies after their studies at St. Claret College. More than 60 organizations have come to the campus to recruit Claretines till date and the number is growing. St. Claret College of Management being part of St. Claret College has its advantages as it has experience of more than 12 years in placements.
The Placement and Training Department constantly updates students on the latest trends and needs in organizations and trains students so as to match the expectations of the companies. Claretines are trained towards placements from the time they start their studies at Claret.
Our leading Recruiters
St. Claret Institute of Management Advantage:
- Excellent Infrastructure with E-Learning Resource
- Experienced Faculty with rich Industry and academic experience
- Eco-friendly campus
- Scholarships and grants to meritorious and deserving candidates
- Vast network of strategic and corporate alliances.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Counselling facilities