2018 – 2019
- Commencement of Bachelor of Science – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics (BSc. – MSE).
- Commencement of the specialization program, Data Science (Analytics) along with regular programmes such as BBA, BCA and BSc.
- Commencement of Master of Social Work (MSW).
- Commencement of Diploma in Bharatanatyam.
- Received best National Service Scheme (NSS) Unit Award.
- Launched National Cadets Corps (NCC).
The following students of batch 2015 – 18 secured Bangalore University ranks:
- Ms Alice Asha K of BCom (TT) – 2ndrank.
- Ms Lincy Joseph of BCA – 8th rank.
- Ms Pavithra K of BCA – 10th rank.
- Mr Darshan B V of BCom (batch: 2015 – 18) won Gold Medal from Bangalore University in Cost Accounting by scoring 200 on 200.
- Mr Akhil P Nair of II BCA received 1st place in the Regional Level Youthtalk Contest organized by ICT Academy. He also got 2nd place in the State Level.
- Ms Ranjitha N, Ms Kusuma S and Mr Suman R of I BCA, got selected among the 400 applicants from various colleges and universities in and around Karnataka, in the “Eco Eureka Training”, a programme that connects nature and Science in order to describe the ways in which Science can be used for the conservation of nature and the environment, conducted by The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in association with National Council for Science & Technology Communication (NCSTC), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
- Mr. Arjun L of 1st year B. Com secured gold medal International TAEKWONDO-JUNIOR KYC competition organized by MALAYSIA TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION.
- Mr. Arjun L of 1st year B.Com secured gold medal International TAEKWONDO-BLACK BELT competition organized by MALAYSIA TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) organized National Level Conference on Thinking Local Going Global – Entrepreneurship and Digitalisation .
- The Department of Languages organized a National Level Seminar for both Kannada and Hindi languages. The topic of the seminar in Kannada was “Dr Dara Bendre: Life and Literature and in Hindi was “Chayavad Samsmrithi Evam Punarpatt” .
- Established of St. Claret Kannada Academy.
- Established NPTEL Local Chapter.
- Established Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Student Branch.
- Established Association of Computing Machinery – Women (ACM – W) Student Chapter.
- Mr. Moses J secured 1st rank in Bangalore University BCOM TT Degree Examination held during 2014- 17.
- Mr. Chethan L secured 2nd rank in Bangalore University BCOM TT Degree Examination held during 2014- 17.
- Ms. Riya Rapheal secured 2nd rank in Bangalore University BCA Degree Examination held during 2014- 17.
- Ms. Flaviya Sibyl S secured 5th rank in Bangalore University BCOM TT Degree Examination held during 2014- 17.
- Ms. Roopa Rani Jain secured 8th rank in Bangalore University BCOM Degree Examination held during 2014- 17.
- St Claret College organized a one day International Conference on “People Connect: Networking for Sustainable Development “ on November 10, 2017. Dr. Monica Forret, Director of Business Administration Program at St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa, USA was the Chief Guest and the Keynote Speaker.
SCC athletic team participated in Bangalore University sports competitions on October 10 -12, 2017 and secured the following prizes:
- Mr. Sharath Babu, II BBA secured 1st place in Discuss Throw and 3rd place in Shot put.
- Mr. Akhil Raj, I BCA secured 1st place in Half marathon.
- Mr. Joywin, III B.Com secured 2nd place in 20 Km Walking Race.
- Simran F, I BCA secured 2nd place (Women) and Mr. Keerthi Kumar G R, III B.Com secured 3rd place (Men) in 3000 – Stiple chase.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) a postgraduate course was launched.
- SCC inaugurated new Conference Hall.
- Completion of III – phase state-of-the-art college building.
- National Conference on “Start Up India; Trends opportunities and Challenges” October 26, 2016 was organized at SCC.
- Ms. Dhanya Krishnan K secured 4th rank in Bangalore University BCA Degree Examination held during 2013- 16.
- Ms. Rekha M secured 6th rank in Bangalore University BCA Degree Examination held during 2013- 16.
- SCC cycling team participated in an Inter-collegiate Road Cycling (Men and Women) organized by Bangalore University and won several prizes and the Overall championship trophy.
- Ms. Ashwini C. has secured the 8th Rank with 89.04 % in BCA Degree Examination held during May/ June-2015.
- Ms. Shabnam F. has secured the 1st Rank with 92.69% in BCA Degree Examination held during May/ June- 2015.
- Rev. Dr. Sabu George has taken over as the Principal of St. Claret College for the academic year 2015-16. Rev. Fr. Vineeth G. has been inducted too as the Vice- Principal of the College for the same academic year. 2014-15
- SCC completes the NAAC accreditation Process after the NAAC Team’s visit and assessment that happened between 13- 14 February, 2014.
- Five students of II Year B. Com Scored 100/100 marks in III Semester Bangalore University Examinations in Quantitative Analysis. Eight students of II B. Com III Sem scored 100/100 marks in Business Decisions. Two students of III Year B. Com scored 100/100 marks in cost Management. Two students of III B.Com scored 100/100 marks in Income Tax and One student from III BA secured 100/100 marks in Abnormal Psychology in the V Semester University Exams.
- B. Com (Travel and Tourism) Course launched.SCC launched SAP training program in the Campus in which students will be getting trained in two programmes, SAP 01 and SAP B1.
- Jithin. K. Philip of III B. Com secured 1st Place in Men’s Cross Country Race conducted by Bangalore University and is selected for National Level. SCC cycling team bagged many prizes and participation certificates in Inter- collegiate Road Cycling Competition organized by Director of Physical-education of Bangalore University.
- Overall Winners at “AURA-2013” Inter-collegiate fest of Maharani Laxmi Ammani College, Bangalore.
- SCC’s football team wins St. Claret inter-collegiate football tournament in which 16 teams participated. SCC’s Athletics team wins the overall championship in the inter-collegiate athletics meet organized by the College.
- National Conference on “Inclusive Higher Education in India: Access, Equity and Quality” is organized. The conference was inaugurated by Prof. B. Thimme Gowda, Honourable Vice Chancellor of Bangalore University. Prof. V. S. Prasad, former Vice Chancellor of IGNOU and former Director of NAAC (National Accreditation and Assessment Council) delivers the keynote address.SCC is recognized under Section 2 (F) of UGC Act, 1956.
- Overall Winners at “Nruthyanjali 2012”, Inter-collegiate Dance Fest of Kristu Jayanthi College, Bangalore. Overall Winners at “Yuvataranj 2012”, inter-collegiate Cultural fest of Indian Academy College, Bangalore. Overall Winners at “Tarangini 2012”, inter-collegiate cultural fest of Maharani Laxmi Ammani College, Bangalore. 2011 National Conference on Global Competence and Sustainability is organized at SCC. Honourable Justice Santhosh Hegde, Lokayuktha Chief of Karnataka inaugurated the Conference and delivered the key note. Many leading experts including Dr. T. V. Rao, the father of Indian HRD address the Conference.
- Bangalore University declares SCC an exam center, tagging three neighboring colleges to it.SCC’s relay team wins Silver Medal at University level 4×400 relay. SCC wins third place at the University level swimming competition.
- Dr. N. Prabhu Dev, Vice Chancellor, Bangalore University, launches the first edition of the annual faculty development workshop, PRAJNAN on February 11, 2010.
- Ms. Flora G., student of the 2007 – 2010 batch of the B Com programme secures VIII Rank in the University exams.
- Overall Winners at “Sourabha 2010” – Inter – Collegiate Cultural Fest of MLA College, Bangalore.
- Completion of I phase of the state-of-the-art college building.
- IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell) was established in College.
- BCA Course launched.
- BBM Course launched.
- BBM and BSc Courses (MEC & MPC) Started.
- St. Claret College established with BCom and BA (JPEng) Degree Courses.