When can the application be made? Once the student successfully completes the course, she/he can apply for the PDC & TC. Transfer Certificate is usually issued against a requisition from the institute where the student intends to pursue further studies.
Students should pay prescribed fee and collect the TC / PDC request form and submit the same along with the College ID card and copies of all the semesters’ marks cards to the admin office. There is a provision for university attestation, if required. Candidates must submit application for the same to the university within 6 months from the date of course completion along with the prescribed fees collected by university.